- If a child has to be withdrawn from the school, at least one calendar month notice in writing is required. In case of failure to do so, one month fee will be charged. If the child is withdrawn after the beginning of the academic session, one clear calendar month extra fees will be charged.
- One time charges (Refundable), if any, will be refunded at the time of withdrawal of the child from the school on production of the One time charges (Refundable) and Deposit Receipt along with an application on the prescribed form, provided all school dues have been paid in full or settled satisfactorily. Refund of One time charges (Refundable) will have to be claimed within a year of the date of withdrawal of the child from the school.
- Those who leave the school in the month of May must in all case pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer Certificates are not issued until all the dues of the school are settled (Accounts, Class Teacher, Library & Sports I/C)
Students may be asked to leave the school on any one of the following grounds :
- Any other ground that the school deems appropriate in the interest of the school and other students.